Thursday, May 1, 2008

Books

How about a routine. They seem to work well for me. A monthly Top Five.

First up, Books:

TOP FIVE BOOKS

The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran

High Fidelity by Nick Hornby

By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coehlo

White Boy Shuffle by Paul Beatty

Women by Charles Bukowski

Books are always a challenge. Any list really. It's a constantly evolving list. Had I tried to ponder this yesterday, I would have come up with something completely different. Ask me in few days and these may migrate. Maybe. This list has been pretty consistent for a spell, the Bukowski being the newest since I just read all I could of his stories, novel and poems this past year. Not recommended in large doses...

1 comment:

Effaridi said...

Aart,
Thanks for being the FIRST. I have added Paulo's Blog to my favorites.